Obedience Team Competition
- Open for competition at the Eukanuba National Dog Show.
- Any Obedience club recognised under New Zealand Kennel Club Rules 8, 9, 10 and 11 may compete for the trophy.
B. Team Competition
- A team shall comprise three (3) handlers and dogs competing in three (3) separate tests.
- Teams to be notified to the National Dog Show Obedience manager before commencement of the first day of the Obedience section of the show.
- No dog may compete in more than one team.
- A handler may compete in more than one team provided it is with a different dog.
C. Calculation of Points
- Points will be allocated to each handler according to their placing in the nominated Test i.e. 1st - 1 point; 2nd - 2 points; etc.
- The points gained by each of the three handlers are added to form a team total.
- The winning team is the team with the lowest total of points.
- In the event of a tie, the team with the highest overall percentage of total points in each test will be declared the winner.